Optimized Hormone Therapy for Men
Decreased energy, strength, mental clarity, or libido? You are not alone.
Every man over 40 experiences the natural decline in energy levels, mental clarity, strength, and libido that comes along with age, as well as other unwanted symptoms attributed to the gradual decline in testosterone levels and other hormone levels. In men, this is known as andropause or male menopause as testosterone, growth hormone, and other hormones decline.
Our clinic is dedicated to providing you with a safe, healthy, and bio-identical solution to optimize your hormones and improve your symptoms of fatigue, decreased mental clarity, strength, erectile dysfunction, and libido among other symptoms. Dr. Matthew McAuliffe will develop a testosterone replacement therapy treatment plan tailored for you here in Scottsdale, AZ.
Signs of Hormonal Imbalance in Men:
Poor Muscle Recovery After exercise
Depression or Apathy
Increased Body Fat
When he first came to us, he did no realize how fatigued he had actually become. Now Jack has his life back with increased energy levels, libido, and feels great. He has his life back.
Custom Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Plans Designed by Experts
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy can help patients find relief from the symptoms they are experiencing from less than optimal hormones, including low testosterone (also known as Low-T). With Arizona Performance Medicine, you receive a customized, evidence-based medical treatment plan that includes hormone replacement therapy that can include testosterone therapy, exercise, nutrition, and sleep optimization.
Often, primary care physicians who do not specialize in hormone or testosterone replacement therapy are unwilling to pursue hormone optimization with the vigor Dr. Matthew McAuliffe and our staff have. We do not treat lab values or numbers, we treat people and their symptoms. Our treatment plan is targeted to help you feel great and optimize wellness.
Individual male hormone replacement therapy treatment programs include:
- Treatment by your provider, who is highly trained in Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, including testosterone replacement therapy
- Full review of symptoms, including personal and family medical history
- Comprehensive testing of hormones, to include testosterone levels
- Customized programs to alleviate specific symptoms based on personal medical history and blood tests or other lab result analysis
- Compounded hormones and supplements
- Nutritional and fitness recommendations and support to help increase muscle mass
Different Treatment Options
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy for men is available in different forms. After your evaluation of your unique symptoms and a thorough review of lab values, your provider will make a recommendation that is best for you. Recommended testosterone treatments and other hormone treatment options include:
- Creams – This treatment is applied to the skin and, unlike in past formulations, is very effective in getting your hormone levels, including low testosterone levels, to where you are feeling great.
- Tablets – Tablets are a common and effective way to administer hormone replacement therapy. Tablets are taken every day by mouth. While tablets have gotten a bad reputation in some circles as non-bio-identical forms can be harmful. These are NOT used by Arizona Performance Medicine.
- Injections – Testosterone can also be injected directly into the muscles and can be a very effective way to increase testosterone levels. However, this method requires twice-weekly or daily injections to get adequate and constant levels of the hormone.
Follow-up appointments will be scheduled to continually monitor your hormone levels with blood tests to assess your symptoms so you can feel like the best you possible. Our treatment will be revised as necessary until the optimum balance of your testosterone levels or other hormones is achieved. This is why we call our approach Bio-Identical Hormone Optimization Therapy (BHOT).
Members of our hormone replacement therapy treatment plans have unlimited access to the medical provider and office staff. We pride ourselves on offering a concierge experience to our patients that encourages communication, the flexibility of care, and mutual trust. We want you to feel like part of our family here in Scottsdale, AZ, when going through testosterone therapy.
So, You’re Curious About Hormone Therapy…
But not quite ready to dive in?
Our New Patient Orientations were created with you in mind. We want to hand you everything you need to know to make the best decision of your life.